Summary Description: This position maintains, monitors and supports all tasks and projects within the Customer Engagement & Brand Communication department. Provides direct support to the Customer Engagement & Brand Communication leadership. Aids the team with administrative functions, is responsible for organizing, collecting and completion of critical work and projects within the Customer Engagement & Brand Communication department.
- Creates weekly, monthly, quarterly information packages, reports, presentations and briefs for Customer Engagement & Brand Communication Leadership and other key members of management.
- Develops new forms, serves as subject matter expert relating to existing forms library, responds to internal and external requests for information by management, retrieves documentation upon request.
- Documents organizational work simplification study's findings provided by team.
- Provides aid to support Management during quarterly and annual people and financial planning for the Customer Engagement & Brand Communication department.
- Shares information on existing and new systems and procedures and cascades these key systems or procedural changes back to the department during team meetings.
- Produces ongoing Budget Variance Reports within the department. Accesses computerized financial information to answer general questions as well as those related to specific accounts upon request or for quarterly and annual financial planning processes.
- Publishes department work schedule, maintains tracking, monitors deadlines, communicates with team to ensure deadlines are met. Ushers department throughput. Creates and maintains department binder, updates department's people and financial planning changes; performs document storage & organization, assists with department SharePoint site.
- Maintains calendar for leadership, and proactively organizes materials necessary to ensure Leadership is prepared for meetings.
- Prepares travel arrangements for Leadership, including lodging, transportation and airfare. Assists with the data entry and reconciliation of expense reports for Leadership.
- Organizes events, arranges luncheon plans, reserves conference rooms or makes off-site reservations.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.