Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:The Senior Accountant - Reporting and Technical Accounting is responsible for completing the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintaining the consolidation system. This position is also responsible for preparation of the consolidated financial statements including cash flow statement, statement of comprehensive income, and statement of equity and certain footnote disclosures.
- Directly interacts with the Company's international and US businesses during the monthly close process, providing guidance and ensuring consolidated books are closed and financial statements are accurately and completely presented.
- Responsible for preparation and review of quarterly and annual statements of cash flows, comprehensive income, and equity as well as certain footnotes and other reporting deliverables.
- Assists with preparation of periodic triggering events analysis and impairment testing.
- Reviews covenant compliance calculations associated with the company's credit agreement, when applicable.
- Completes the monthly global financial statement consolidation and maintains the Company's consolidations software.
- Assists with preparing and reviews monthly accounting for the Company's stock-based compensation transactions.
- Assists with monthly intercompany balancing.
- Maintains documentation supporting SOX compliance.
- Interacts with external auditors in completing the quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Reviews various government financial surveys prior to filing.
- Prepares and reviews documentation and SEC filing support required for debt, equity and other special transactions.
- Assists with performing and documenting technical GAAP research.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- CPA Certification.
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience including experience in SEC accounting and global consolidations.
- Strong U.S. GAAP foundation including understanding of recent GAAP standards. Big 4 audit experience preferred.
- Critical thinking and attention to detail required.
- Familiarity with SEC Regulations and reporting requirements.
- Experience in researching and documenting GAAP issues and conclusions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Focusing on the Bottom Line: Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on the bottom line; not afraid to initiate action before all the facts are known; drives to finish everything he/she starts.
- Getting Organized: Is well organized, resourceful, and well planning; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; foresees and plans around obstacles
- Making Complex Decisions: Can solve even the toughest and most complex of problems; great at gleaning meaning from whatever data is available; is a quick study of the new and different.
- Collaboration: Understands the importance of relationships in effective teamwork; modifies personal style to work more effectively within a team; involves stakeholders in defining the problem and best solution
- Technical Expertise & Business Acumen: Converts data into information that can drive decision making; Asks effective questions to assess the details of a problem; demonstrates how an approach or proposal creates value.
- Getting Work Done Through Others: Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Some overnight travel for meetings and training may be required.
LocationSan Antonio, TX: 4830 North Loop 1604 West, Suite 111, 78249
Position Type Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Clickhere to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
As an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that being your authentic self enables us to deliver innovative advertising solutions while enhancing our communities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where we celebrate you as you are, and value your growth and passion.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.