Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:The Digital Operations Team Lead is an operational and tactical role that supports the efforts of the Digital Operations Specialists. The Digital Operations Team Lead focuses on the quality and timely fulfillment of deliverables pertaining to ad trafficking, campaign fulfillment, monitoring, and coordinating sales for execution across our digital footprint. In addition, the Team Lead will be a critical part of our Digital Center-of-Excellence that will help to attract and support our advertisers by providing 24X7 support, expanding our dynamic capabilities, and helping to deliver innovative ads.
- Supports the Digital Operation Specialists team by reviewing Sales Force queues and reporting to ensure accuracy of information and deliverables.
- Monitors team performance and report on metrics to measure team performance and keep track to the SLA s for all customers.
- Ensures company goals and objectives are being met by each team member and provide constructive feedback, gives input into performance evaluations, develops team by identifying training needs and providing coaching.
- Supports the team by identifying, resolving, and escalating defects.
- Listens to team members' feedback and resolves. If needed, escalates any issues or conflicts.
- Manages content, execution, and fulfillment of all campaigns.
- Communicates with markets sales, ad operations, marketing ,and operations to ensure timely executions.
- Coordinates receipt of artwork and traffic instructions from clients to meet scheduling deadlines.
- Generates and delivers proof of performance and completion reporting to sales and customers.
- Reviews Creative from advertisers to make sure it meets CCO content standards.
- Creates complex & dynamic campaigns.
- Triages and troubleshoots scheduling, playback, proof of performance issues. Communicates issues and applies corrections to avoid additional errors.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, experience, or military experience.
- 2+ years' experience in Media or related B2B sales.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at analytics and reporting (e.g., preparing performance reports for digital products).
- Knowledge of social and online media preferred (e.g., how to utilize to engage with online audiences).
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 or Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Functional/Technical Skills: Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment, including Digital Literacy.
- Decision Making: Using critical thinking, good business sense and organizational values to make decisions involving varying levels of risk and ambiguity.
- Managing Resources: Planning, allocating, and mobilizing resources (human, physical, information and financial resources) to achieve organizational goals.
- Organizational Awareness: Understanding the workings, structure, culture, as well as the distribution of power within and beyond the organization; utilizing this understanding to solve problems and achieve desired outcomes.
- Client Focus: Providing service excellence to internal clients.
- Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and effectively gets message across.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents, computer screens and to adjust focus
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment
- Role will be based at a Clear Channel Outdoor office.
- Limited travel (less than 5%) for periodic corporate meetings and industry events.
LocationSan Antonio, TX: 4830 North Loop 1604 West, Suite 111, 78249
Position Type Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Clickhere to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
As an equal opportunity workplace, we believe that being your authentic self enables us to deliver innovative advertising solutions while enhancing our communities. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where we celebrate you as you are, and value your growth and passion.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.