ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence, is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire people to achieve the missions of our customers and our organization.Job Description
ANALYGENCEis seeking mission-driven professionals for a pending award supporting the 67th Cyberspace Operations Group(COG) and associated Cyberspace Operations Squadrons (315 COS, 352 COS, 390 COS and 305 COS). The 91 COS has an operational requirement for the development, maintenance, and instruction of standardized cyber operations utilizing TNO platforms in support of Combatant Commanders on a global basis. The goal is to provide operations personnel with detailed training courses to enhance the MQT of crewmembers. The developed courseware will familiarize crew trainees with TNO operations using present and future platforms. Courseware depth will be relevant to crew responsibilities and will increase with each level of instruction. The 91 COS is tasked with multiple mission areas requiring analytical support. This analysis will require use of higher-level tools to obtain automation of network characterization and baseline trending for highly technical mission areas. This task also assists cyberspace operations special access program (SAP)-related efforts for planning requirements, community coordination, policy, and doctrine.
- The mid-senior levelProject Manager will lead unit military construction project efforts to include floor plans, basing action requests, design charrettes, and assessing spacing requirements. In this role, you will coordinate with HHQ and host base entities. Additional duties may include leading technical TNO related projects including discovery, planning, and onboarding new capabilities. Positionswill work in the Mission Support (MS) directorate.
- The Project Manager will manage special projects and review construction documents.
- The Project Manager will research, identify, and recommend resources required to support a cyber operations squadron and facility management/maintenance requests.
- The Project Manager will analyze user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects. The Project Manager will prioritize ongoing projects and align tasks with strategic goals.
- The Project Manager will plan, draft a budget, oversee, and document project lifecycle management.
- The Project Manager will work closely with stakeholders to understand immediate and future requirements and the ability to interpret these requirements into actionable outcomes. This includes offering alternative solutions to meet mission requirements when requirements are unattainable.
- The Project Manager will employ, share, and improve project management processes, standards, and best practices.
- The Project Manager will partner with facility managers to ensure all contracts are properly implemented and executed consistent with the identified scope of work.
- The Project Manager will manage issues and risks, create mitigation plans, and elevate to appropriate stakeholders, as necessary. The Project Manager will schedule facility work and construction performed by contractors.
- The Project Manager will determine operating/maintenance requirements. Submit, track, and document work orders. The Project Manager will document and communicate project changes, project health and project status to leadership. The Project Manager will set timelines and schedules to prevent project delays.
- The Project Manager will serve as the first point of escalation for all facility concerns.
- The Project Manager will monitor and suggest improvements to the facility and its equipment in an effort to improve performance and reduce costs.
- The Project Manager will inspect facility and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- The Project Manager will respond to emergency maintenance requests. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- The Project Manager will obtain all training/certifications to serve as the primary Facility Manager as required by the host military installation.
- The Project Manager will take mission requirements and plan out support taskings. The Project Manager will interact with external partners to acquire mission resources.
- The Project Manager will coordinate projects across multiple flights and external partners. The contractor will ensure timelines for projects are being met.
- The Project Manager will build out timelines for projects and align taskings.
- The Project Manager will provide status updates and briefs to leadership. The Project Manager will need to interact with Confluence and JIRA.
- The Project Manager must have at least five years project management experience or have a PMP certification.
- Over 10 years of experience and a MA/MS degree OR over 14 years of experience with a BA/BS degree OR at least 18 years of experience without a degree
- IAT Level I, II and III certifications or equivalencies can replace some years of experience/education requirements
- Top Secret/SCI
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative ActionEmployer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
ANALYGENCE requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. In accordance with applicable law, ANALYGENCE mayprovide an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or asincerely heldreligious belief or practice that prevents receipt of the vaccine.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.